posted by Caro at 9:17 am
ahahaha-youguys are just too mean!!(She's not gonna be happy about the michelin pic in the future!)
6:56 am
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=776 hi again-this how to upload your icon
2:02 pm
Thanks Sheri!! I have to find a nice one with the pair of us like you and Hiroki! But this is one of my favorites of her!
11:09 pm
This one looks better I think! A bit bigger! Thanks again!Caro
11:14 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
ahahaha-youguys are just too mean!!(She's not gonna be happy about the michelin pic in the future!)
6:56 am
http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=776 hi again-this how to upload your icon
2:02 pm
Thanks Sheri!! I have to find a nice one with the pair of us like you and Hiroki! But this is one of my favorites of her!
11:09 pm
This one looks better I think! A bit bigger! Thanks again!
Caro
11:14 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home