Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Daddy's Little Valentine





Here's a couple of pics. A shirt I surprised her daddy with today at lunch and some with her soft plushy kitty from her daddy for Valentine's day. It's the closest she'll be getting to a cat anytime soon! This one has fewer claws and teeth too - much more gentle temperament!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

She looks so happy! I love her chubby legs in her onsie pics!

5:26 am

 
Blogger Caro said...

Chubby doesn't even start to describe them! We've put her in size three diapers because the size two's were cutting into her legs too much!

Amy, you're right - it's danged hard to get her to smile like that for the camera - usually I have to take about 20 shots before she forgets that I'm pointing the camera at her - she just stares at it (probably trying to figure out how and when she's going to get it into her mouth!)

8:26 am

 
Blogger Sheri said...

She's so sweet!

7:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home