Dinner and reading...




Here's a couple of photos - she was very entertaining and was very entertained and you can see! She was in such a good mood and really enjoyed seeing her Uncle Craig and Aunty Catherine! Uncle Dave was equally entertaining until the glove inflated a little too quickly...Please note - Miss E has taken up Pippin's old habit of rearranging the books...
She's crawling like a champ and doing her crabwalking like crazy (as some of you may have seen via video) and is taking tentative steps with assistance. Walks around the coffee table with ease and reaches around for the couch. She surprised us a couple of days ago by crawling up the steps with NO encouragement... Shouldn't be too long before she's running around - YIKES!
She had lasagna for the first time last night at Carolyn G's and because we were feeling brave, she had chicken cacciatiore at home tonight. No problems yet! Maybe just that she won't want anything but adult food! My goal is to figure out how the heck you make tacos into a baby-food-able item! She may have to have something else those nights!
Her top 4 teeth are going to all come in quickly. One front one is already through. Other than that, I've got to say that I'm sad the hot weather is coming to an end - I love all her little summer clothes! Maybe I can layer them in winter??

2 Comments:
She looks so cute! I called her Ella-bella and Hiroki thought that was pretty funny (coupled with the pics)
Have a good week-I know your going back to work-thinking of you!
5:39 am
Thanks Sheri - tomorrow's the big day! We'll see how Daddy likes staying home with little Miss E. I think he's going to love it! Such a different pace...
5:10 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home