posted by Caro at 2:30 pm
I wouldn't get used to her sleeping through the nights. David didn't sleep through the night for years.
10:39 am
3 nights now! Here's hoping - if not, I'm sure enjoying these blissful full night sleeps!
10:04 pm
I remember the first time Hiroki slept for 5 hours in a row, when I woke up I was so scared, like, omg, is he still alive??!! Still waiting for him to sleep totally thru the night....;)
6:47 am
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
I wouldn't get used to her sleeping through the nights. David didn't sleep through the night for years.
10:39 am
3 nights now! Here's hoping - if not, I'm sure enjoying these blissful full night sleeps!
10:04 pm
I remember the first time Hiroki slept for 5 hours in a row, when I woke up I was so scared, like, omg, is he still alive??!!
Still waiting for him to sleep totally thru the night....;)
6:47 am
Post a Comment
<< Home